I feel pain in my ear and sound whenever I swim feeling just like ear is filled of water ?

In brief: TMD
Have an evaluation for temporal mandibular joint dysfunction.

In brief: TMD
Dr. Kenneth Van Stralen
Dr. Kenneth Van Stralen
Dr. Gregory Boger
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Swimmers ear
You most likely have an early case of swimmers ear or otitis externa, an infection of the ear canal skin.
It can get worse if not treated. You can try using white vinegar and rubbing alcohol drops twice a day. Avoid water. If it gets worse you need to see a doctor. They may prescribe antibiotic drops. Vinegar and alcohol can also be used as a preventative after swimming.

In brief: Swimmers ear
Dr. Gregory Boger
Dr. Gregory Boger