I cut out soda, milk, and fast food out of my diet. Just water and beer on weekends now. Try eating better but no time and can't cook. No results?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: No results for what?
What is your endpoint? What is it that you are looking for results with? Can't answer question without that information.
If you are not eating on the weekends, and replacing it just with water and beer, you are doing yourself no favors. You need healthy balanced meals, 5 servings (at least) of fruits and vegetables, reduce animal products and alcohol in your diet for any healthy result.

In brief: No results for what?
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Howard Lelvowitz
In brief: See below
To loose weight no sugar no processed foods apples great sliced salad with vilegar vegetables chicken breasts fish radished 1pound is 8 calories watch the weight disappear.

In brief: See below
Dr. Howard Lelvowitz
Dr. Howard Lelvowitz
Dr. Marsha Davis