I've been weezing after rideing my bike. This has been going on for 4 months now. The condition is aggravated with tobacco smoke. What's up?

Dr. Henry Ng
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Reactive airways
You may be developing bronchospasm from exercise or tobacco exposure.
Your health provider may recommend a trial of albuterol or pulmonary function testing to help make the diagnosis. You should be seen by your health provider for an exam.

In brief: Reactive airways
Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: What's up is your
Nicotine level.
If you are smoking, it is great you are also exercising, but stop the smoking! if you are being exposed to second hand smoke, you need to do everything you can to avoid it. I don't know if you are the last remaining human being in north america who doesn't know that tobacco smoke is bad for your lungs and the rest of you, but if you are, then be informed it is bad for lungs.

In brief: What's up is your
Nicotine level.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine