I been sick running a fever and the backs of my legs are cramping what is causing them to cramp..?

Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Occupational Medicine

In brief: Possible Dehydration

When you are sick and run fever, your body suffers accelerated water loss, and usually, you are not eating or drinking as much either so you can become dehydrated from this "deficit spending" so to speak.
Drink some gatorade or powerade and you should feel much better.

In brief: Possible Dehydration

Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Dr. Arthur Sands

In brief: Muscle spasm

Agree with above - also try stretching am & pm - magnesium oxide 250mg twice a day also is very effective - don't use if you have any kidney problems.

In brief: Muscle spasm

Dr. Arthur Sands
Dr. Arthur Sands
Dr. Peter Kurzweil