My eye sometimes twitches. Don't have any eyeproblems so why does this happen? It's an uncomfortable feeling.

In brief: Maybe myokymia
Trembling of an eyelid, which happens in normal people, is called myokymia (an involuntary, spontaneous, quivering of a few muscle cell bundles within a muscle).
Myokymia starts and stops spontaneously. In the eyelids, it can last a few minutes to a few days. One should see an ophthalmologist (md eye doctor) if such symptoms persist, keep recurring, or are combined with any other symptoms.

In brief: Maybe myokymia
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Ophthalmology
In brief: No good reason
I get it, too. Dont sweat it. Cut the coffee a little, maybe.

In brief: No good reason
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Tal Raviv
Ophthalmology
In brief: Myokymia
You are describing myokymia - an involuntary twitching of the skin around the eyelids.
It's believed to be related to lack of sleep, stress, and caffeine use. Change these risk factors and it should abate.

In brief: Myokymia
Dr. Tal Raviv
Dr. Tal Raviv
Dr. Eric Weisman