I missed the Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) shot. I have been on it for two and a half years. How long is the Depo-Provera good for before getting pregnant.?

3 months. The manufacturer says 3 months. Many women 'may' have protection beyond that, and many women do not resume cycling for several months after getting off dmpa, even up to 2 years! but if you don't want to be pregnant, you better assume it is 'good for' 3 months.
13 weeks since LAST. Many women take their next dose in around 11 weeks to stay protected. If due to any circumstance you do miss a shot or delay till the 13th week, it is advisable to use secondary birth control methods, like a condom or a diaphragm, until you get your next shot. During this time, it is also important for you to check for pregnancy, as receiving Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) while pregnant is not advisable.