What sort of party should I plan for my baby's very first birthday?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Adult fun
A one year old baby is more aware of its relationships with siblings, parents and grandparents than with others.
A birthday party for this age should be modest and designed to satisfy the friendships of your family with others especially those who might eventually become companions of your growing child.

In brief: Adult fun
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Ana Cary
In brief: Depends on you
First birthday parties are more for the parents than for the baby.
Some throw big parties, others keep it small and simple. Don't cause yourself undue stress, throw the party you want, take lots of pictures and enjoy the day.

In brief: Depends on you
Dr. Ana Cary
Dr. Ana Cary
Dr. Cindy Juster