I stopped breastfeeding for three days, and I need to breastfeed again but my milk supply is low now!?

Get to work! Nurse consistently and top off with formula if you need to to insure adequate calories and fluids for baby until your supply is restored. Drink, drink, drink lots of water. Eat properly. Take prenatal vitamins. Get plenty of rest. Eliminate stress, as possible. Fenugreek is a great otc herbal supplement to boost your supply. Relax! it will return.
Nurse often. You might be able to recover the level of lactation you might not. You should stay hydrated and nurse (and possibly pump) more often right away. Breastmilk is a supply and depand function, but once you stop nursing, it sends a signal back to your body to produce less milk. Some times meds (reglan) or herbs (fenugreek) can help boost production. Consult a lactation consultant for more help.