How can I come to terms with my guilt feelings about quitting breastfeeding?

In brief: See below:
If you're considering formula-feeding, do your research so that you can make an informed decision.
Then focus on nourishing and nurturing your baby — instead of feeling guilty or dwelling on other negative emotions. You might also share your feelings with your doctors/friends/family. Remember, parenting is an adventure that requires choices and compromises. What counts is doing the best you can.

In brief: See below:
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Breast feeding
Share your concerns openly with your family, friends and your doctor so you can make the best decision for yourself and your baby.
Either way your baby can be healthy and happy. Best.

In brief: Breast feeding
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
In brief: Hard to say
This is one guilt trip you decide to take on your own.
I assume you BF for a time, and we know even a few weeks matter in the kids favor. The length of feeding varies with the needs of both baby and mother.Work or health demands often force a change, and at that point you just do what must be done.Be proud that you did for as long as you did and move past it.There are other battles to fight .

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Jane Van Dis