Wearing high heeled shoes or standing/walking on your toes mess you up like ballerina?

High heels. Wearing high heels for long periods of time repositions the structure of the foot and alignment and can add extra stress to the anatomy of the foot and ankle. The metatarsal phalangeal joints are repositioned into a stressfull position which may lead to joint injury and pain.
Yes. You will apply pressure to the ball of your feet which is the same as dancers. Your feet are confined by the shoes causing external pressure on the toes leading to corn and calluses. In addition there is unstability increasing chance for bunions and hammertoes.