I still can't feel my toes from wearing high heeled shoes, how do I regain feeling?

Multiple. The numbness can be due to several reasons. If the heels are high than there may be too much pressure on the balls of your feet causing swelling. The swelling can pinch nerves and cause numbness. Similarly, high heels can cause the nerves on the bottom of the foot to stretch to much causing traction neuritis. Lastly, if the nerves are irritated chronically you can get a neuroma. Seek help.
Numbness. If you do not gain sensation after you have not worn the shoes that caused your symptoms, you need to conult a physician to rule out possible nerve injury.
Toe exercises. High heels shift the forces to front part of the foot and with prolonged use can lead to foot problems in some including compression of nerves. First thing to do is be sure that the loss of feeling is indeed due to wearing high heels. I recommend you get checked up first, if there is no other cause found, start wearing comfortable shoes and toe exercises.