Possible bee, wasp allergy. Should I use epipen (epinephrine) if they bite me?

In brief: If you have had

Significant allergic reactions - then an Epipen (epinephrine) can be life saving.
Have you been medically workep up for this? Was the epi-pen prescribed for you? Is the Epipen (epinephrine) within date (not expired)? Do you know how to use an epipen (epinephrine)? In the middle of an anaphlactic reaction is not the time to try to figure it out.

In brief: If you have had

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni

If you have a severe allergic reaction, you should carry an epi pen when you are outdoors.

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni