Could I have Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) allergy?

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) Yes you can develop an allergy to Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) or to any of its ingredients such as dyes etc. Stop this medication and talk to your doctor as soon as possible.
What symptoms? Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) has an exceedingly low rate of allergic reactions. What are the symptoms that concern you about an allergy? Rashes are the most common signs of drug allergy, but sometimes side effects are confused with allergic reactions. Please discuss this issue with the prescribing doctor before doing anything else.