Does any body know of any uses of the anti-diuretic hormone, ' vasopressin'?

Replacement. Replacement hormone is the most common use; however, it is also used to treat bleeding disorders, patients in severe shock, patients who are bedwetters, and for patients with varices (dilations of vessels) in the esophagus.
Desmopessin. Is a synthetic anti-diuretic hormone and is used to treat nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting) & is used in subjects with von willebrand's disease to facilitate blood coagulation when they undergo surgery or childbirth.