Have you done vaser liposuction? How hard is it?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
Difficulty varies according to area and skin elasticity/quality, age, quantity of fat, etc.

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: VASER
Yes I have performed VASER liposuction many times and there is a learning curve and must train with an expert.

In brief: VASER
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Absolutely
Vaser liposuction uses ultrasonic energy to emulsify fat.
It is easy to learn and perform, but like any liposuction, it still involves a degree of artistry. It causes less pain and bruising and thus speeds up recovery. For the surgeon, it is much less fatiguing than traditional liposuction and thus more pleasurable. However it does add an extra step like many other lipo technologies.

In brief: Absolutely
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. Tito Vasquez
Dr. John Di Saia
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Ultrasound-assisted
Vaser is ultrasound-assisted liposuction.
It is not difficult. Actually it is sold as easier than conventional tumescent liposuction (to the surgeons.).

In brief: Ultrasound-assisted
Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. Stan Castor
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Easy to do
I do mainly vaser liposuction and laser liposuction because it is easier on the surgeon and the patient.
There is less bruising and swelling and less pain after the procedure. The recovery is much quicker and i feel the results are smoother than traditional liposuction.

In brief: Easy to do
Dr. Stan Castor
Dr. Stan Castor
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Not difficult
Vaser liposuction is not difficult.
It is a good procedure for areas of previous liposuction or the back where there is more fibrous type fat.

In brief: Not difficult
Vaser liposuction is not difficult.
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo