Do you have any remedies to take away bulging varicose veins on legs?

See Vein Doctor. Modern day treatment of venous insufficiency which results in vv, leg pain, swelling can be nicely treated by a phlebologist trained to do procedures in the office. Using laser or radio frequency heat, major vein reflux can be eliminated, ropy vv can be removed with microphlebectomy, and spider veins treated with sclerotherapy. Phlebology.Org is helpful in finding doctor in your area.
Varicose Veins RX. Too numerous to discuss in detail. To actually remove the veins you would need a vein procedure done. Depending on you anatomy, this could be a vein laser (evlt), radiofrequency ablation (venefit procedure), ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy (vein injections with chemical), or surgery. You would need to see a vein specialist / vascular surgeon to be properly evaluated and treated.
Laser vein closure. Varicose veins are due to leaking valves(called reflux) most commonly in the saphenous system. To treat these you must first undergo a venous reflux ultrasound to make the diagnosis and determine the proper treatment. Medical management would be the use of support hose but this is only masking the problem. Laser closure of the leaking valves and micro incisions to remove the vv's is the ideal.
Yes. Radio frequency or laser endovenous treatments and possibly microphlebectomy. The treatments involve ultrasound guidance to place an access port to thread a small catheter into the diseases veins to heat them up and address the abnormal pathology.
Vein treatment. Nothing works to take away bulging varicose veins on the legs except treatment. Pills, diets, and exercises don't work. You can use compression stockings. They will hide the bulging and make you legs feel better, if they hurt, but they can't correct the problem. I would recommend seeing a vein specialist (phlebologist) who can asses your varicose veins and talk to you about what needs to be done.