How can I transition best to being a stay-at-home mom?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Stay connected, etc.
I suggest staying connected digitally with people known irl and connect with moms in similar situations on sites that protect privacy and confidentiality.
Allow an hour per day for oneself during naps.

In brief: Stay connected, etc.
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Make time for you
Being a stay at home mom is tough.
I was never a stay at home mom and the time i had during maternity leave was really tough on me. I think one of the most important things to do as a stay at home mom is to make sure you have time for yourself to exercise, do hobbies, volunteer, etc. You need to make sure you have activities that keep you mentally, emotionally and physically fit.

In brief: Make time for you
Being a stay at home mom is tough.
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Steven Seres