When can my baby comprehend different emotions?

In brief: It evolves

Abies are highy intuitive and emotional beings.
Emotions a "wired" in us and evolve as the baby gains experiences. When a baby is born it understands stress and contentment. Can my needs be met? If the baby is fed and warm he is content, if he is hungry he will show his need and emotions by crying and gimacing. Infants sense our emotions as well, and may react to them.

In brief: It evolves

Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Evelyn Hurvitz

In brief: Immeidately

There are researchers who believe that infants can perceive emotions at birth.
As your baby learns more about you, he will be able to perceive more of your emotions, just as you understand his different cries.

In brief: Immeidately

Dr. Evelyn Hurvitz
Dr. Evelyn Hurvitz
Dr. Kevin Windisch

In brief: Before birth

Your baby can pick up on your emotional status even before he is born.

In brief: Before birth

Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch