Crosseyed! do I look weird with such unequal eyes?

Dr. Jeffrey Paul
Ophthalmology

In brief: Can be repaired

Only you can determine if you look "weird" with misaligned eyes, also called strabismus.
First step is an eye exam to determine the cause and duration of the problem. Are you seeing double? Has it been this way since childhood? There are generally successful eye muscle operations to correct strabismus if the appearance is bothersome to the patient, and other neurologic causes have been ruled out.

In brief: Can be repaired

Dr. Jeffrey Paul
Dr. Jeffrey Paul
If your eyes are misaligned, I'm sorry this was neglected when you were growing up. This will be a professional liability and you will almost certainly want to have it fixed surgically.