Can spas have ultrasonic liposuction machine?

Be Careful! Unfortunately for the “consumer”, there is minimal regulation involved when it comes to who can perform these procedures and the terminology employed etc. Patients need to do their own due diligence. My best advice would be to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons; ask to see lots of examples of their work and talk to previous patients as well. Best wishes.
Spa or SurgiCenter? This is a state specific answer. Technically, spas in some states require the physician to own the device and the physician be at premises when the surgery is done. For most other states, the physician must own the spa and perform the procedure. However, why would you go to a spa for surgical procedure? Any type of liposuction should be performed in a sterile environment like a surgicenter!
Probably. They might have one but I would be scared to think who would use it on you. Get a qualified surgeon and worry less about the outcome.
Yes but use MD. Yes they do but please seems physician prior to your treatments.