Benefits for ulthera (skin tightening laser)?

Yes. If your only have mild jowls or slight lower of the ends of your eyebrows this device can improve both problems with not much discomfort.
Ulthera not a laser. Ulthera spares the subcutaneous fat, which is what we try to supplement with fillers. The long term results, 120days on include all the benefits of collagen stimulation, such as improved skin quality and diminution of fine lines. In the near future, off face applications may be in the pipeline!
Good for Lifting. Ultherapy is not a laser. It is ultrasound. It is the only non-invasive treatment that is fda approved for lifting. Results are fairly consistent especially for the brow, also good for the jawline. It takes at least 3 months to see the full results and the results can last 1-2 years. It is painful but pre medication with pain meds will help.
Minimally invasive. Patients experience no down time with this non-invasive treatment that can target the deep foundation below the skin without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin. Patients may enjoy some initial effect but the ultimate lifting and toning will take place over 2-3 months, further improvements can appear up to 6 months following procedure.
Skin tightening. Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to lift and tighten sagging facial skin without surgery.
TIghtening of face. Ultherapy uses ultrasound to give a non-invasive lift to the tissues of the face. It takes a single session over about an hour or two. It gives synergistic results when combined with volume rejuvenation like sculptra. The results are not as dramatic as you can get from a facelift, but there is minimal to no downtime from ultherapy.
Tightenning. But you have be realistic. You can not get the same tightening as facelift surgery.