Miscarried November 2014 Haven't had period post miscarriage Had spotting just once If its implantation bleeding when to test for pregnancy?

Post miscarriage. It takes about 2 cycles after a miscarriage for you cycle to reboot. Spotting may not be a sign of implantation, but only your cycle restarting. I suggest waiting two weeks and if you have symptoms of pregnancy do a home urine test. If neg, then wait another month for your cycle to restart.
Not long after. It's *typically* seen 6 to 12 days after conception, which is commonly confused as a normal period. So, theoretically you could test around the time of a "missed" period too- I would advise maybe a week after the bleeding occurred. I am sorry about your loss and wish you all the best in your efforts to conceive again!