Cervical stenosis Hematometra US no thickening fluid debris. Pelvic discomfort. Dr isn't worried says fibroids US 6wks then D&C. I'm scared please help?

Don't Worry. Hi Debra, If you are in pain, this would push me to recommend acting surgically sooner rather than later. At 60, you should have no accumulation of blood and very little clear fluid or mucous. Even though the Ultrasound said no thickening, I would take the opportunity to sample the lining of the uterus just to make sure. I am sure that everything will turn out fine.