What is recovery time for tumescent liposuction?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Varies.
Every patient's recovery time is different after a specific surgical procedure is performed.
Liposuction surgery, in general, is a very well tolerated procedure depending on the specific patient's pain threshold and extent of the procedure performed. Most patients return to work in a few days. Keep in mind, it may take several months to see the final results of the procedure performed.

In brief: Varies.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Andre Berger
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: 1-3 days
In my hands, many patients are able to return to work the next day and most within three days.

In brief: 1-3 days
Dr. Andre Berger
Dr. Andre Berger
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Liposuction recovery
Following liposuction, most patients return to work in one week.
However, you can work from home before that time. Perhaps the most uncomfortable part of the recovery is not being able to shower for 4-5 days after the procedure. I have all of my patients wear a garment with topifoam pads 24 hours a day to ensure even healing for 5 consecutive days. No cheating!. Dr ricardo rodriguez.

In brief: Liposuction recovery
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Barry Cohen
3-6 mos to final results
Dr. Joseph Mele
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Recovery varies
After tumescent liposuction, the area will be sore for several days.
Swelling will be present for several weeks, and the results will be seen best after a few months.

In brief: Recovery varies
Dr. Joseph Mele
Dr. Joseph Mele
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Varies
Recovery varies deepening on the area you have suctioned and the amount that is suctioned.
In general you may feel tired and sore for a few days to a couple of weeks. You will likely have to wear a compression garment for 2-6 weeks.

In brief: Varies
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Tumescent recovery
Tumescent techniques may be used alone or as a supplement to achieve anesthesia of an area.
Furthermore recovery tuemescent anesthesia of the neck will be vastly different from that used to do the abdomen and outer thighs.

In brief: Tumescent recovery
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik