How safe is tumescent liposuction procedure?

Very safe. The advent of tumescent (meaning swollen or engorged) markedly increased the safety of traditional liposuction by diminshing the blood loss and increasing the amount of local anesthetic that could be delivered at one operative session. Although any surgical procedure carries risk, tumescent technique has improved the results when performed by an experienced surgeon.
Very Safe. Tumescent liposuction is very safe when performed by experienced and well-trained doctors. It is in fact one of the best procedures to improve body shape and considered the gold standard for removing unwanted fat deposits. The tumescent technique decreases blood loss and minimizes post-operative pain and bruising.
Very safe. Tumescent liposuction is the gold standard technique. It decreases amount of blood loss, bruising, and swelling. Complications, when performed by an experienced surgeon, are minimal.
Very safe. The advent of tumescent liposuction using local anesthesia made it the gold standard for removing fat from localized areas of the body. It is safest when done by an experienced and qualified physician using local tumescent anesthesia (more dangerous under general). The more serious complications such as seizures, brain damage, and death occur under general anesthesia.