I am a 54 yr old female, with documented anorexia since teens. Was prescribed Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) for other problems. Was taken off because of weight loss. Is?

Makes sense. If you have a hx of an eating disorder and you were put on a stimulant for co-morbid ADD/ADHD and you are losing weight, which can be a side effect of the medication, and your underlying eating disorder worsening then it makes sense they take you off the stimulant. Can try Strattera (atomoxetine) which is second line for ADD/ADHD but resembles SSRI's in chemical make-up and may help with depression/anxiety.