How much does tummy tucks (witch hazel) cost?

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: varies

Costs vary by location.
You may find a plastic surgeon through the american board of plastic surgery. Some physicians will provide quotes over the phone. Nationally it appears that tummy tucks (witch hazel) range from $5000-$10, 000.

In brief: varies

Costs vary by location.
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Tummy Tuck Cost

In baltimore, the average price of a fulltummy tuck is $7000- $8000.
This would include removal of the excess skin and fat, as well as the muscle repair. Dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.

In brief: Tummy Tuck Cost

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Cost of Tummy Tuck

Each office / surgeon differs with how pricing is determined depending on if surgery is performed in an office setting vs.
Hospital setting, surgeons experience, nurse anesthetist vs. Md., etc. I have pricing ranges on my website and i believe others do as well. Ultimately, pricing will depend on your physical examination and exactly what needs to be performed and who performs your surgery.

In brief: Cost of Tummy Tuck

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: About $6000

In my practice outside of columbus, ohio, tummy tuck costs about $6000.
I would caution you against price shopping for any surgery as you may end up with someone who is not properly trained in plastic surgery. Make sure your surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery first.

In brief: About $6000

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Varies

Tummy tuck cost will vary by geographic location.
The price ranges between $6500-$10000 depending on the extent of the tummy tuck.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo