How much does tummy tucks (witch hazel) cost?

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: varies
Costs vary by location.
You may find a plastic surgeon through the american board of plastic surgery. Some physicians will provide quotes over the phone. Nationally it appears that tummy tucks (witch hazel) range from $5000-$10, 000.

In brief: varies
Costs vary by location.
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Tummy Tuck Cost
In baltimore, the average price of a fulltummy tuck is $7000- $8000.
This would include removal of the excess skin and fat, as well as the muscle repair. Dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.

In brief: Tummy Tuck Cost
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Cost of Tummy Tuck
Each office / surgeon differs with how pricing is determined depending on if surgery is performed in an office setting vs.
Hospital setting, surgeons experience, nurse anesthetist vs. Md., etc. I have pricing ranges on my website and i believe others do as well. Ultimately, pricing will depend on your physical examination and exactly what needs to be performed and who performs your surgery.

In brief: Cost of Tummy Tuck
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: About $6000
In my practice outside of columbus, ohio, tummy tuck costs about $6000.
I would caution you against price shopping for any surgery as you may end up with someone who is not properly trained in plastic surgery. Make sure your surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery first.

In brief: About $6000
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Varies
Tummy tuck cost will vary by geographic location.
The price ranges between $6500-$10000 depending on the extent of the tummy tuck.

In brief: Varies
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo