How do I go about researching a credible plastic surgeon for tummy tucks (witch hazel) and breast?

Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery

In brief: Easy

Go web page for asps(american society plastic surgery) or asaps(amer society for aesthetic plastic surgery).
The md should a member of one or both. Search w your zip. These mds can use the 3d circle & nefertiti/ triangle logos found on those sites. Any of these will be competent. Next, go for free consult w/ a brief list of questions & trust your gut feelings more than what friends say.

In brief: Easy

Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Referral

Ask your primary medical doctor for a recommendation of a reputable doctor in your area.
You can also check with the local medical societies, or contact the american society of plastic surgery (www.Plasticsurgery.Org) to find out if there are any members close to you.

In brief: Referral

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Many Resources.

I would suggest starting with the american society of plastic surgery or aesthetic society to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Arrange consultations and ask to see his/her before-and-after pictures and to potentially meet with previous patients who have undergone similar procedures. Do your due diligence carefully.

In brief: Many Resources.

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: ASPS WEBSITE

Start with www.Plasticsurgery.
Org. Only surgeons certified by the american board of plastic surgery and members of the american society of plastic surgeons (asps) are listed on this site.

In brief: ASPS WEBSITE

Start with www.Plasticsurgery.
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Alex Lechtman
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Many options

There are lots of ways to research plastic surgeons.
I would start with a google search in your area. Visit several doctors websites looking at before and after pictures. You should look at their training and be sure they are board certified. It is also helpful to ask people and doctors you know for a recommendation.

In brief: Many options

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Barry Press
All good ideas. Make sure to look for Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Don't be fooled by similar sounding "boards."
Dr. Jane Van Dis