Taxol (paclitaxel) side effects

Many. The most common side effects are hair loss, lowered blood counts, neuropathy, leg pain, mouth sores, and severe allergic reaction due to the solvent used to dilute Taxol (paclitaxel) (called cremophor).
Nausea and vomiting. Taxol (paclitaxel) is a medication that is used to treat some types of cancers. It works by preventing the growth of rapidly growing cells. The most common side effects of this medication are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle or joint pain, tingling and numbness of the hands or feet, temporary hair loss, anemia, dizziness, fatigue, irritation of the mouth, fever, increased liver enzymes.