How to switch from trilafon to abilify (aripiprazole)?

Under Supervision. Dr ali has provided specifics. This should only be done under medical supervision. It is important that this be discussed & coordinated with your prescribing physician.
Trilafon to Abilify (aripiprazole) Depending on how long you've been on trilafon (perphenazine). Usual switching from 1 antipsychotic to another can be done over 2 weeks, by tapering the 1st. Antipsychotic by 1/2 daily dose while introducing 1/3 daily dose of the other antipsychotic. Do that for a week, then use 1/2 of 1st. & full daily dose of 2nd. For another week, after that stop the 1st.