I have an itchy anus cud it be pinworms i don't see any in my stool but it's itching really bad ?

In brief: Might....but..

Anal itching from PW's is not from the worms but a skin reaction to the glue like material the eggs are deposited in around the anus.
You can have a similar reaction or itch to yeast (from stool) bacteria, food allergies & many other things. There are over the counter pinworm meds you can try, but don't be surprised if they don't work. A little 1% hydrocortisone cream can sometimes help the itch.

In brief: Might....but..

Dr. Julan Crane

In brief: Itching anus

Yes it certainly could be. That would require a prescription.

In brief: Itching anus

Dr. Julan Crane
Dr. Julan Crane
Dr. Jonathan Jassey