What benefit citalopram and trifluoperazine to treat bipolar?

Many other options. Could be an effective treatment for psychotic depression, but not something I would use first line. There are many more efffective treatments for bipolar. See my health guide on bipolar and talk to your psychiatrist.
Bipolar. Antidepressants including citalopram can be used in combination with mood stabilizers to treat the depressive phase of bipolar disorder. Many psychiatrists in the United States attempt to avoid antidepressants in bipolar disorder if possible, as in some these can lead to an increased incidence of mood cycling/switching. Trifluoperazine could be used as a mood stabilizer or for psychosis.
Bipolar. Stelazin treats psychotic/manic symptoms while Celexa (citalopram) treat depression.