Numb in right side of stomach pain in gallblader?

Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care

In brief: More info?

The first thing one thinks of is gallbladder but more info is needed.
When do you get pain? What type? How long does it last? Anything make it better? Anything make it worse? Does food affect the pain? Have you had any surgery ? How long has it been there? Have you tried any medications? Did they work? Did you injure yourself? Pulled muscle etc? Has anyone done any studies? Need a bit more.

In brief: More info?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Could be.

The diagnosis of pain in the right side of the abdomen requires a thorough exam and careful testing.
If this has been going on for longer than a few days, then I would arrange to see your doctor as soon as you can or go to the emergency room.

In brief: Could be.

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery