I have headache and chest pain?

Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Headache

Headache and chest pain happens together all the time or at times? If you are taking medicine with vasodilator effects usually used in patients with heart problems might precipitate headache.
At your age I do not expect the use of vasodilators. It may be a two different problems. Needs examination and detailed history to get to the diagnosis.

In brief: Headache

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Mustafa Hamed

In brief: Be seen

You definitely want to be evaluated immediately for headache and chest pain.
It can be something benign or something serious. Please get evaluated in person by a healthcare professional immediately.

In brief: Be seen

Dr. Mustafa Hamed
Dr. Mustafa Hamed
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine