Can I go to local urgent care center just to get tramdol?

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management
In brief: No
Urgent care centers are expensive.
I do not recommend that you just walk in there to get tramadol. You should get tramadol from your pmd. By walking into urgent care you are abusing the system and adding to healthcare costs which cost the country economically.

In brief: No
Urgent care centers are expensive.
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Depends, usually yes
Tramadol is a quasi-narcotic which requires prescription, but not controlled by dea in same category as full narcotics like vicodin or percocet.
If you have acute injury or flare-up of painful condition, urgent care can certainly treat you and prescribe tramadol if appropriate. But if you are looking to refill chronic (ongoing) prescription, they may refer you back to primary care or pain doc.

In brief: Depends, usually yes
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Eric Weisman