I want to lower my DHT without using Finasteride/Dutasteride. How can it be done?

DHT and others. Finasteride/Dutasteride are important for controlling the size of the prostate gland. I presume DHT means dihydrotestosterone - if so there is no reason to lower it but no harm will happen for a while if enlarged prostate is present and you take the two other drugs and stop DHT for a while. These findings are very unusual for a 38 year old man. Please check with your Urologist that all is OK.
Saw palmetto extract. look for a quality brand at a health foods store and take it twice a day. 320 mg twice a day blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT.