How to evaluate menopause if you undergo total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy?

Menopause. If your ovaries are out, you are menopausal; the ovaries make estrogen. See you doctor for estrogen.
Automatic menopause. Having both ovaries removed will definitely put you into menopause. Most women after surgery will have symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, sleep dysfunction, and decrease in libido. Your symptoms are the best way to evaluate whether or not you need hormone treatment. If the symptoms are interfering with your daily activities or quality of life, consider hormone treatment.