What kinds of vitamin supplements should I be taking for my total abdominal hysterectomy?

Multivit, C, Zinc... Surgery is a significant stress on the body and recovering from surgery requires the body to have adequate protein, vitamins, minerals and essential oils. It is best to have good body stores prior to surgery.After surgery particular nutrients may speed recovery.I advise a well-rounded high-quality multivit./mineral supplement with additional vit. C (2000 mg 2x/day) & zinc (30-50mg/day) see comment:.