What is the best tooth whitening product for thin sensitive teeth from grinding?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Teeth whitening

You can use over the counter tooth paste or crest 3D whitening strips or pens.
However, they are not so effective and/or stable. A professional teeth whitening followed by home whitening system with custom trays for the long term effect. You will be very happy with the results.

In brief: Teeth whitening

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: See dentist

Before whitening your teeth, they should be checked by your dentist.
Your teeth might need to be restored to preserve the remaining tooth structure and it also may eliminate your sensitivity.

In brief: See dentist

Dr. Joel Doyon
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry

In brief: Luma White

The in-office professional whitening product, luma white is the system that causes the least amount of sensitivity.
It uses an led light which generates no heat ) and takes 32 minutes (8 minutes four times) to complete.

In brief: Luma White

Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Matt Fulmer
Dentistry

In brief: Whitening

Teeth that are thin from a bruxism or "grinding" habit are often too sensitive to whiten.
There is no one product that is preferred or recommended for such teeth. I would definitely recommend a lower strength bleach (possibly an over-the-counter system) to attempt bleaching. I would definitely discuss your grinding habit with your dentist. This is a condition that needs to be addressed.

In brief: Whitening

Dr. Matt Fulmer
Dr. Matt Fulmer

In brief: Probably best not to

Sensodyne makes a whitening product.

In brief: Probably best not to

Sensodyne makes a whitening product.
Dr. Stephen Tsoucaris
Dr. Stephen Tsoucaris
Dr. Jack Hinkle