What is the best tooth whitening product for thin sensitive teeth from grinding?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management
In brief: Teeth whitening
You can use over the counter tooth paste or crest 3D whitening strips or pens.
However, they are not so effective and/or stable. A professional teeth whitening followed by home whitening system with custom trays for the long term effect. You will be very happy with the results.

In brief: Teeth whitening
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: See dentist
Before whitening your teeth, they should be checked by your dentist.
Your teeth might need to be restored to preserve the remaining tooth structure and it also may eliminate your sensitivity.

In brief: See dentist
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry
In brief: Luma White
The in-office professional whitening product, luma white is the system that causes the least amount of sensitivity.
It uses an led light which generates no heat ) and takes 32 minutes (8 minutes four times) to complete.

In brief: Luma White
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Matt Fulmer
Dentistry
In brief: Whitening
Teeth that are thin from a bruxism or "grinding" habit are often too sensitive to whiten.
There is no one product that is preferred or recommended for such teeth. I would definitely recommend a lower strength bleach (possibly an over-the-counter system) to attempt bleaching. I would definitely discuss your grinding habit with your dentist. This is a condition that needs to be addressed.

In brief: Whitening
Dr. Matt Fulmer
Dr. Matt Fulmer
In brief: Probably best not to
Sensodyne makes a whitening product.

In brief: Probably best not to
Sensodyne makes a whitening product.
Dr. Stephen Tsoucaris
Dr. Stephen Tsoucaris
Dr. Arnon Rubin