2 cavities. Both lower 2nd molars. No wisdom teeth. No insurance. Do I need to be concerned about shifting if I get them extracted? Need to get fixed.

Dr. Cameron Turner
Dentistry

In brief: To extract or not?

Hi there, I noticed that you are 24 years old, much too young to be losing teeth.
It would be best for you to visit a dentist for a comprehensive exam so that you can make an informed decision. To answer your Q, yes teeth can shift and the opposing teeth will erupt. Extracting a restorable tooth may seem like a good idea now because money is scarce, but replacing it later will be much more costly.

In brief: To extract or not?

Dr. Cameron Turner
Dr. Cameron Turner
Dr. Adam Smith