Had a root canal done about two months ago, now i feel a lump on my gum , same area ..what could it be?

Dr. Stephen Pyle
Dentistry

In brief: Recurrent infection?

May be a recurrent infection; best to see the treating dentist so they can take a new x=ray and compare it with the old one.

In brief: Recurrent infection?

Dr. Stephen Pyle
Dr. Stephen Pyle
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your dentist

Some pain and swelling after a root canal is normal.
However, if you are still experiencing a tooth ache, lump on your gum or pain for longer than a few days, you should contact your dentist for evaluation and re-treatment if needed.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: ?gum boil

I would be concerned about this lump being an infection(gum boil) and you should consult the endodontist who performed the root canal for diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: ?gum boil

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Hard or Soft ?

A hard lump can be a bony exostosis, a soft lump can be an abscess.
These are only guesses... you'll need to see your local dentist for a definitive diagnosis

In brief: Hard or Soft ?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Many possibilities

Could be one of many causes, but most probable is recurrence of infection.
Return to Dentist or root canal specialist Endodontist who did the procedure. Revision of the treatment may be in order.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnon Rubin