Pains in chest and have alot of gas building up also pains in my back and increased heart rate and dizzy sometimes and also I'm underweight ?

Dr. Barton Butterbaugh

In brief: GI vs Chest

Sean, The Chest discomfort may be due to many etiologies, but are more likely due to possible Gastroesphogeal Reflux Disorder. It is also likely that you may have developed an occult heart problems, but in your age group this is more unlikely.
It is strongly advisable to see your local Family or Internal Medicine physician for evaluation & examination early this week.

In brief: GI vs Chest

Dr. Barton Butterbaugh
Dr. Barton Butterbaugh
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine