I get dizzy when I am lying down & feel light as a feather when I'm sleeping and getting up. I'm on Paxil (paroxetine) 10mg should I be concerned ?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Check blood pressure

It may be low blood pressure and it's not a common side effect of Paxil, (paroxetine) but I have heard of it.
Do tell your Dr and have a full exam around the low BP issue. It's not always a problem, but it can be. Meanwhile, be careful upon arising. Sit a moment and breathe full ins,holds,blowing outs till you feel stable. Check diet/exercise possibilities for strength too. Best!

In brief: Check blood pressure

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel