A Doc told me he doesn't think I have a RBBB a in heart and could be mitral valve bc he didn't hear a "click". I get dizzy and head rushes at times?

Barlow's ? 30's female w. dizziness & head rushes has had cardiology evaluation & concern for mitral valve prolapse (MVP). MVP is associated with Hypermobility Syndrome, wherein the valve is made of same body tissues as ligaments. MVP manifests via panic attacks with tachycardia, dizziness, shortness of breath & fear. Another name for MVP is Barlow's Disease. Severe manifestation is P.O.T.S. .