Should I smoke after having a TMJ surgery?

Oral cancer may mess. Up all that good work your doctor did for you!
Never. Smoking constricts blood vessels, which compromises the blood supply to healing tissues, and destroys the body's vitamin c reserves, which the body needs for the healing of tissues.
Of course not! Smoking after general anesthesia increases the risk of pulmonary problems such as bronchitis and pneumonia. Plus, smoking delays and impairs wound healing. Bad idea.
NO. No! nuff said. Don't substitute with gum chewing either. Follow your surgeon's instructions!
Sure. Smoking will slow healing down in some cases. With TMJ surgery it shouldn't affect healing or the surgical result.
Not really. Smoking is prohibited post operative, since it compromise healing and cause other problems too..
No. The inhaling of the cigarette/cigar/pipe etc., is not recommended. It can slow down or inhibit healing.