I am having TMJ arthroscopy done soon will my mouth be wired?

No. No. The opposite. The surgeon will want to keep your jaw mobilized after surgery.
No. Tmj arthroscopy is a simple, outpatient procedure done under general anesthesia. It does not require wiring the mouth shut.
No, but Why? Arthroscopy is a form of lavage for a joint. Most times this means there is a problem inside the joint. You need to know why the joint is compromised as flushing out the joint will not be effective if something else is causing the joint problems. Find the cause. Treat the cause. Don't treat the symptoms or the effects.