I am diabetic 2 patient my PP Sugar values remain above 200 now. I am on metformin 1g plus glypride two times what will be useful for me.Jenumet or ?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Choices

While PP sugar of over 200 is abnormal, you also need to know what your fasting BS are and especially what's the A1c.
There are many other additional drugs to add to your regimen but your doctor who knows you best would be the best person to answer this. Janumet is januvia (sitagliptin) + metformin. It's a reasonable choice to add to the above regimen. If you choose that route, you will need to stop metformin

In brief: Choices

Dr. Adam Smith