Tried the brace; no luck. What can help Carpal Tunnel besides cortisone shots or surgery?

Dr. Peter Nefcy
Radiology

In brief: Fix it yourself

If you are interested in an at home treatment for carpal tunnel which can reduce and possibly eliminate your symptoms, and you are willing to be an active participant in your health, then please contact me for a Professional Consultation, and I will put you on a treatment program using natural healing and reflexes.

In brief: Fix it yourself

Dr. Peter Nefcy
Dr. Peter Nefcy

In brief: Possibilities

Would rate the following about 35% effective, but might be tried: Pyridoxine phosphate 100 mg twice daily for 6 weeks, with an added anti-inflammatory med such as Naproxen Sodium 375 mg thrice daily.

In brief: Possibilities

Dr. Eric Weisman