I have one problem every time my mother calling then I get a stomach ache and abdominal pain when I meet her how I solve this?

Situational abd pain. It's normal to be concerned about your health, & to worry why you feel bad. The possibilities are numerous--ranging from acid reflux or a peptic ulcer to pancreatic or biliary disease & even stress. Alarm signs include weight loss, bleeding, recurrent vomiting, significant tenderness. Whatever the cause, you're appropriately anxious & should consult your family doc who can direct you appropriately.