I have running leaking nose, dry cough, fatigue. Was wondering if its just a cold or the flu? What is tge difference? Anything I can take?

Maybe strep,flu,etc. Mild nose and throat symptoms can be from cold viruses, strep throat, allergies, etc., except that allergies usually don't cause a fever. Doctors have rapid 5-minute tests for strep, so a primary care doctor can diagnose strep and start antibiotics "right away", which means within the first 3 days of a strep throat infection. Doctors also have a 15-minute test for Flu A and Flu B.